About Cowbell Fever
This is the music game you have all been waiting for. Play the cowbell to 16 Licensed Songs and 10 Bonus Tracks. Join our Hero on his strange quest to become a music legend.
Cowbell Fever delivers a music experience like no other game before it.
Cowbell Fever has a rockin’ assortment of licensed and original music that prominently feature the cowbell in all of its glory. The songs are presented with high audio clarity. Play with headphones to get the full experience.
This game isn’t just about tapping the screen, it is about our Hero’s journey to become a music legend. The Story Mode features 17 songs and over 30 minutes of animated cutscenes.
The Bonus Tracks explore the space by leaving the 70′s vibe behind and give you a chance to play cowbell to Drum and Bass, and even Dubstep!
Designed to run on iPhone 3GS and higher.
Watch the Trailer
- “Down on the Corner” by Creedence Clearwater Revival
- “Hair of the Dog” by Nazareth
- “Little Willy” as made famous by Sweet
- “Cowbell Blues”
- “Incense and Peppermints” by Strawberry Alarm Clock
- “Evil Ways” as made famous by Santana
- “Time Has Come Today” as made famous by The Chambers Brothers
- “Give and Take”
- “Got to Give it Up” by Marvin Gaye
- “Better by the Pound” by Funkadelic
- “Rock Me” by Steppenwolf
- “Good to Your Earhole” by Funkadelic
- “More Cowbell”
- “(Don’t Fear) The Reaper” as made famous by Blue Oyster Cult
- “Wacky Tobacky”
- “Kung Fu Fro”
- “Cowbell Duel”
- “More Cowbell (Remix)”
- “DNB Bell”
- “Wobble Funk”
- “Bass Bell”
- “More Cowbell (Dubstep)”
- “Mad Cowbell Disease”